Selasa, 09 Oktober 2018

Download My Cool Desktop For Windows

Download My Cool Desktop For Windows

Download My Cool Desktop 0.9 For Windows

Downloading My Cool Desktop for free will allow you to distribute the desktop icons in 77 different ways. Customize your desktop thanks to My Cool Desktop

Customize the appearance and general aspect of your desktop with the help of My Cool Desktop. Normally the desktop is a free play area for the icons. But once you download My Cool Desktop you will be able to organize all of them with a single click, using all types of shapes, whether circles, hearts, stars or many more.

For My Cool Desktop to be able to perform you need to have a minimum of 10 icons on your desktop. Furthermore, you will have to disable two options from the context menu: press your right mouse button to disable the “Automatic organization” and “Align to quadrant” options in the “View” menu.

My Cool Desktop For Windows Details

  • Name : My Cool Desktop
  • Size: 147 KB 
  • Operating System : Windows
  • Current Version: 0.9
  • License : FREE 

For My Cool Desktop to be able to perform you need to have a minimum of 10 icons on your desktop. Furthermore, you will have to disable two options from the context menu: press your right mouse button to disable the “Automatic organization” and “Align to quadrant” options in the “View” menu.

Download My Cool Desktop and you'll have an entertaining desktop full of shapes.

If you're looking for the latest version of My Cool Desktop for Windows, You have come to the right place. You can download My Cool Desktop for FREE direct download original file, Scanned with antivirus 100% safe Software.

0 komentar: